CityNorth Hotel Meath is located just 15 minutes north of Dublin Airport along the M1, Dublin to Belfast route.
Your Perfection Location to Explore the Boyne Valley & North Dublin
- From Dublin Airport, travel North on the M1, turning left at junction 7 (signposted for Julianstown, Drogheda South and Laytown).
- Travelling along the M1 from Belfast, approximately 8kms past Drogheda, motorists should go through the main M1 toll bridge. See the CityNorth Hotel situated on the right side and take the left turn at junction 7 (signposted for Julianstown, Drogheda South and Laytown).
- Guests can avail of the Matthews coach service which includes CityNorth Hotel on its regular daily schedule serving Dublin city centre.
- The seaside villages of Bettystown & Laytown are included in the coastal Matthews schedule which also calls at the hotel.
Hotel Near Dublin City Centre
- CityNorth is a hotel near Dublin City Centre – located approximately 25 minutes away. With a daily Matthews coach service running directly from the hotel to the City Centre, you can enjoy your day trip and avoid the hassle of parking and traffic!
- Take in Dublin Zoo, The Viking Splash experience, a sightseeing tour, perhaps a trip to Dundrum Shopping centre via the LUAS, or a leisurely stroll through St Stephens Green.
Transfers to Dublin
- CityNorth Hotel is an official pick up/drop off point for Matthews coach service, serving Dublin City Centre (30 minutes).
These coaches operate 7 days a week.
Further details of Matthews coach service schedule is available from their website: CLICK HERE
Driving to Dublin
- For those driving to a Dublin venue, the Port Tunnel is merely 20 minutes by car from CityNorth Hotel providing quick and direct access to Dublin City Centre in less than 30 minutes.