CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre is located just off Junction 7 on the M1, Dublin to Belfast route and only 30 minutes from Dublin City,
The hotel is the ideal " M1 Meeting Hub" for the business guest with a large relaxing lobby situated on the ground floor with complimentary newspapers and Wi-Fi.
The Hotel is also the perfect destination for a leisure or family break with cultural attractions on our doorstep in the Boyne Valley region. Other must see attractions include: Tayto Park with Europe's largest wooden rollercoaster the Cú Chulainn, Funtasia Waterpark with over 200 water gushing activities including the adrenalin pumping super bowl speed slide and the Boomerang.
The CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre is an official pick up/drop off point for Matthews Coach Company (serving Dublin City Centre, Drogheda & major sporting and concert venues in Dublin).
• 128 Bedrooms including 121 Deluxe Rooms, 5 Executive Suites & 2 Junior Suites
• Free Wi-Fi
• Conference, Banqueting & Event Facilities (up to 650 theatre style)
• Corporate Team Building
• Elegant Wedding Venue
• Tara Lounge & Mornington Restaurant
• Treatment Room
• Fitness Suite (closed due to Covid-19)
• Outdoor playground
• Seasonal Kids Club
• Heritage Trails
• Free Car-Parking
• Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service