Sales and Marketing Manger
Role & Responsibilities
· Min 2 years Hotel Sales management experience
· Sales focused, target and results driven
· Hotel proactive MICE sales experience is essential
· Excellent levels of personal motivation and organisation
· A commercial awareness and good understanding of competitive set and remain up to date on key business trends.
· Customer-focused with excellent client liaison and account management skills.
· Seeks out challenges and is driven by success
· Plan and Execute the Sales & Marketing plan in conjunction with General Manager & Revenue manager.
· Work proactively to assist the Hotel achieve monthly revenue targets.
· Identify and develop new business in MICE including Associations and National Conferences, Corporate, Agent and Leisure.
· Manage and undertake local, regional and national key account activities including appointments, Fam Trips, trade shows, networking events, workshops, presentations and sales missions.
· Manage portfolio of local and national accounts in MICE, Corporate, Group Series, Agent and Leisure segments
· Update and Maintain CRM system
· Attend sales /revenue strategy meetings and contribute to the business decisions made to maximise the overall yield of the hotel.
· Achieve target proactive sales appointments each week.