CityNorth Hotel is committed to providing a high standard of service and professionalism to its guests.
If you feel that you would like to be part of our winning team, then please submit your CV to us for reference advising the department and role which interests you.
We have a number of excellent benefits to offer employees:
Discounted accommodation rates in several quality hotels around Ireland
Discounts on food & beverage facilities in CityNorth Hotel
Discounted treatments in our Treatment Suite
Complimentary use of the Fitness Suite
Meals provided on duty
Current Positions Available
Meetings and Events Manager Posted 08/07/2020
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional individual with proven track record and a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role. This role requires a "hands on" approach and ‘’can do attitude’’ and an ability to deliver exceptional standards in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a good knowledge of Opera
• Management and coordination of the computerised function diary, to ensure all bookings are completed or released.
• Knowledge and ability to execute RFPS from CVENT, Conference Agents and DCB and others and to update hotel profile with information and images
• Build relationships with customers and manage key accounts.
• Preparation of the weekly function sheets and generation of weekly sales figures.
• Assisting in the coordination of the functions themselves, when required.
• Liaising with organiser and our management team.
• Excellent attention to detail and focus on customer service required
Please send your application to Jodie Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org