A contemporary four star hotel in Meath
CityNorth Hotel is a contemporary four star hotel near Dublin Airport that combines high standards of hospitality and service, stylish bedrooms and excellent value with a very accessible location.
A welcoming open plan reception is enhanced by the “Tara Art Collection” and a baby grand piano, often in use. The comfortable informal seating area is perfect for a morning coffee, afternoon tea and business or personal get togethers.
We are situated just off junction 7 on the M1, Dublin to Belfast route, at the gateway to the famous Boyne Valley region.
The CityNorth hotel is an official pick up/drop off point for Matthews coach company (serving Dublin City Centre, Drogheda and major sporting and concert venues in Dublin).
We are located just:
- 20 minutes from Dublin Airport (24 hour mini bus service available)
- 25 minutes from the Port Tunnel, which goes to Dublin City Centre (6 minutes)
- 10 minutes from surrounding towns (Drogheda, Balbriggan and Swords)
- 10 minutes from Funtasia Waterpark
- 20 minutes from Tayto Park
- 30 minutes from Dublin City Centre